Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

And another "kink"

I just got off the phone with my son's Kindergarten teacher.  She called to apologize because she let him eat the Gingerbreadman they used in their math activity.  She sounded so nervous that I'd be mad.  I'm actually grateful that she was so thoughtful!  We had to discuss what to do when they have activities using food and how our kiddo would be able to participate. 

Add caption

So far, so good - he hasn't complained of any stomach pains.  I see this is an opportunity to learn a valuable lesson.  While I don't want him to have pains, he does need to know that Gluten is a no-no.  So -  we wait, and we see.

Coming soon...the 6th birthday party - Star Wars style!  I sure hope it turns out as fun as I have it in my head!  Look for those pictures after this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment