Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

The results are in...



And I do NOT have Celiac disease.  Weird - because I was 100% certain that I have it, too - with all the stomach troubles I've had all my life. Sooo...now for Michael to be tested.  If he doesn't have it, then I guess we both carry the recessive Celiac gene?  Who knows?  Doctor said there's no reason to not eat gluten-free, so in support of my son, I will carry-on.  To be honest, sometimes (but only sometimes) I enjoy the challenge. 

As for thanksgiving, we did well.  My mother-in-law has decided that we will create a tradition of eating at Truluck's.  What a wonderful experience that was - I contacted them well ahead of time to find out if they offered gluten-free foods.  And, they do!  The chef came out to our table and reviewed our choices.  And it was delicious!  I've got to try to make their mixed vegetable dish - it was YUMMY!  Big thanks to Chef Manny and Chef Jason for all their help.  Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, as we did .

1 comment:

  1. Well, even if you don't have it, the G free will probably help with your stomach issues. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete