Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Star Wars Party

So today we had the big 6-year old party.  First party with Gluten Free cupcakes, and pizza.  It worked out ok!  The party was a joint venture for our son and one of his friends.  They have so very many mutual friends that it just made sense. It worked out well - we had a gluten-free cupcake, and a regular cake. We had a gluten-free pepperoni pizza, and regular ones.  The theme was Star Wars - complete with Jedi Training lessons and Darth Vader at the end making a surprise visit.  The party favors were LED Lightsabers.  It was very fun, if I do say so myself.  :)
Here are just a few pictures from the day.


Entrance to the Training Academy
Training class from Master Michael
"Yoda Soda" - "makes strong Jedi, it does"
"I'm looking for some Jedi to join me on the Dark Side"

The Jedi were ready to defend the Rebel Alliance    

  Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the GF cupcakes.  I did try them, and they did taste a little different.  Not bad, but different. 

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment