Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

I LOVE you, Betty Crocker!

So, when we last left, it was spring break.  Now, the school year has ended.  My kiddo was "promoted" from Kindergarten to 1st Grade this year.  It was a BIG deal - a ceremony, reception afterward, the whole 9 yards.  The reception was wonderful - and I'm sure the HUGE vanilla and chocolate cake was, too.  At least this time I was prepared...I made GF cupcakes thanks to a GF mix by Betty Crocker!  And guess what? They tasted like the original.  I even got compliments from a non GF friend about how her kiddo loved them.  So, I'll say it again - I LOVE YOU, BETTY CROCKER!  Thanks for finding a way to make a mix for us slacker Moms who don't have time or energy to bake from scratch! 

Here are a couple of pics from that day.

Enjoy!!

Hugs to all,
An official promotion handshake from School Administration

The official certificate!  This pic is with his Kindergarten Teacher
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment