Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some stuff from the past month or so

Ok, I gave up the social networking site I subscribe to for Lent.  If you know me there, watch out - I've been collecting "would-be posts" since Ash Wednesday.  It will be quite the long note when I get back. 

Here are a few pictures of stuff we've done over spring break - and for the start of the spring athletic season.  We are awfully proud of our kiddo.  :)

On the GF note:  The other parents on kiddo's soccer team have been really receptive to finding gluten-free snacks to share.  I've been most impressed!  A few parents on the T-Ball team have asked (via email) about what kind of snacks kiddo can have, but some have been relieved to learn that I bring GF snacks anyway - in case the team snack isn't GF.  Hey - I don't blame them one bit.  Going and shopping GF is NOT easy.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Sandra
 At Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
 Touching dinosaur tracks at Dinosaur Valley State Park
 Walking where the dinosaurs once walked
 Ready to head for home
 The most handsome Angel player there is!
2nd black-eye in his life - this one from running into a player from the other team - also after the soccer ball.  He's awfully proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment