Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Unintentional Experiment

Ok, so I said I was going to be Gluten free with my kiddo, right???  Well..I've fallen way off the wagon while I'm at work and when he's gone to sleep.  Pitiful.  And guess what happened???  I gained back the 8 pounds I lost when I went gluten-free, became hungry ALL THE TIME, and lost my energy.  That'll teach me, right?!  Yes, Right! 

 I feel like a blobby, slobby mess.  I'm almost to the next clothing size.  Wow.  Not a good feeling. Believe me!  (And, by the way - that is not me, nor my weight.  Just had to clarify in case you thought I'd gained THAT much).


So, yesterday I went back to my GF ways.  And I'm already feeling that energy.  Good, good energy.  Now to just shed these extra pounds!
On another note - I have found a wonderful, yummy, and not for your waistline GF treat:  The Brownies at Subway!!!  Another VERY GF friendly restaurant I highly recommend.  Especially the location right by my work (for those of you who know where my office is).  They are wonderful, and so very careful with our GF foods. 
Hopefully the next time I post, I will have lost those 8 Glutenous pounds! 
-Sandra
(image from allthatnourishes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment