Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Clean-up in aisle 4"

Ok, it's happened.  I'm officially over-whelmed.  I thought I was doing so well.
I was at Central Market trying to find some bread that my son would actually eat when it hit me - this is HUGE.  The kind "Foodie" was helping me find the bread, and gave me a shopping guide for GF products.  I lost it.  I teared up and told her "We are a new diagnosis.  I'm over my head here" and cried.  Only for a few seconds, but I finally let it out.  To the Foodie lady.  Nice.

I guess I'm going to have to triple our grocery budget.  I can't believe a HALF of a loaf of bread is $5.99. Wow..

On the upside for this post:

GO RANGERS!!!

Now I'm off to search for more GF resources - and blogs.  Happy Halloween y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You might want to try making your own bread. Here is a link to glutenfree goddess:

    http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2006/12/first-loaf-in-my-gluten-free-bread.html

    Let me know how things progress. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete